Deletion and merging of duplicates
CAP DEDUP is used to identify and merge your duplicates in the database through block-level (operation on a single file) and / or file-level (operation on several files) deduplication:
The different types of processing offered by CAP DEDUP:
- HOUSEHOLD: Groups all members of a single household.
- INDIVIDUAL: Groups all similar individuals.
- COMPANY NAME: Groups all similar company names.
- COMPANY NAME PLUS CONTACTS: Groups all similar individuals from the same company.
- Financial savings: a single send per target, fewer manual database updates.
- Enhanced company image: customers / prospects approached once only during marketing campaigns.
- No loss of information following file-level / block-level deduplication operations.
- Optimisation of your MDM design thanks to qualified and standardised data.
Cap DEDUP can be used in the following modes:
- SERVICE on receipt of the address files.
- SAAS: Automated processing chain hosted by Cap Adresse.
- LICENCE: Software installed directly on our customers’ equipment.
For further information and to arrange a Cap DEDUP demo, contact our team on +33 1 84 17 99 99.