Correction and standardisation of address databases SNA certified software since 2017
Cap RNVP is a "corrective" software which is used for postal address Restructuring, Normalize and Validation in your Postal address databases:
- Restructuring: Identify each element of the address to position it in the matching field
- Standardisation: Delete all punctuation, capitalize address lines, etc.
- Validation: Compare the address against the LA POSTE geographical referencing system
- Enhance the efficacy of marketing operations by identifying correct, contentious and incorrect addresses
- Optimise geomarketing analyses by assigning :
- Maximise duplicate search rates by working with a structured and standardised database
- Mitigate road name changes: In France, about 200 000 roads are renamed / deleted every year
Cap RNVP can be used in the following modes:
- SERVICE on receipt of the address files
- SAAS: Automated processing chain hosted by Cap Adresse
- LICENCE: Software installed directly on our customers’ equipment
For further information and to arrange a Cap RNVP, contact our team on +33 1 84 17 99 99.