Assignment of XY coordinates in 3 formats (WSG, Lambert II, Lambert 93)
Cap Adresse has developed GEOCODING functionality for allocation of the X coordinates (longitude) and Y coordinates (latitude) through our postal address management solutions:
- In batch mode , information is retrieved during processing on an address file.
- In real time, when creating or updating a customer record, the XY coordinates are assigned automatically during validation of a postal address via different media (POS software, websites, CRM, mobile applications, etc.).
Information retrieved by the solution:
- IRIS code
- XY coordinates of the street number in 3 formats (WSG, Lambert II, Lambert 93)
- 4-Level accuracy:
- Exact street number
- Approximate street number
- Street centroid
- Town centroid
For further information on our GEOCODING, contact our sales team on +33 1 84 17 99 99 or through our contact form.
- Identify the potential of your market by defining the areas to be conquered and areas of significant cannibalising
- Adapt your marketing and communication operations based on the distance between your customers and your location
- Make travel to your customers / prospects profitable by using the precise geographical location of your contacts